FEITH – FAQs
1. Do the ‘Dragons’ need to be installed on my machine to access Feith?
- A: ‘Dragons’ are only needed for those individuals who do scanning.
FeithDrive url: http://workflow.alliant.edu/feithdrive/home
2. Best Way to Search on FeithDrive:
Should search this way to avoid possible performance issues.
DO NOT use the filter box in the upper right:
This isn’t efficient & causes performance issues!
3. Sometimes documents don’t display in my browser – what can I do?
- A: Some browsers like Chrome & Firefox have their own default pdf viewers. For a consistent experience across all browsers, it is highly recommended to set Adobe Reader as the default viewer.
1. Choose Firefox, options:
2. Scroll down to applications
3. Select Portable Document Format (PDF) & select the application to open the PDF
1. Launch chrome & enter chrome://extensions/
2. Look for Adobe Acrobat
3. Click in the box to enable
If you have any issues with setting Adobe reader as the default viewer, please contact ITHelp@alliant.edu
Did you find this article helpful?