Wireless - Connect to Alliant Network (Android Device)
Configure Android for secure WiFi access
The following instructions will help you to connect your Android device to Alliant's, the secure WiFi network.
- Click "Settings" then select "Wireless & Networks" and "WiFi settings".
- If WiFi is not enabled, please enable it.
- Select "Alliant" or "Alliant2.4GHz" (in some areas 2.4 has better reception).
- For "EAP method" select "PEAP".
- For "Phase 2 authentication" select "MSCHAPV2".
- Set "
- Enter your Alliant's full email address in the "Identity" field.
- Enter your Alliant's full email address in the "Anonymous identity" field.
- Enter your Alliant's email password in the "WiFi password" filed.
- Press "Connect".
- Your device should show "Obtaining IP address from Alliant..." then shortly after "Connected to Alliant".
Your device should now connect automatically to Alliant's wireless network whenever it is in range.
Did you find this article helpful?