How do I request my diploma? (Alumni)

To request your diploma, please complete an "Alumni Request for Reissued or Replacement Diploma" form, which can be located at the following link: Please mail the form and payment to the Registrar's Office.  Please see form for mailing address.  Thank you. 

Please Note: You must fill out ALL fields on the form.  The form will be returned if incomplete.  

Did you find this article helpful?