Create a new question (short answer, essay, matching, multiple choice, T/F).
1. Login to your course.
2. Scroll down to the "settings" block.
3. Click on "Question Bank" (shown left).
Continue to next picture for further instructions (below).
Select your Specific Options
4. When the question bank opens, select the category. The default will be your current course. You will need to choose the category for the topic week of your assignment/test/quiz/etc.
5. There are 3 boxes that can be marked, depending upon your need.
6. Click on "create a new question."
7. A new dialog box will open (shown below).
Continue to next for further instructions.
Select the Question Format
7. Select the type of question that fits your need.
**note-a single click on the question type will provide details (shown in the top right of the picture). Double click to skip, or click on "next."
Continue to next picture for further instructions.
Add the Questions and Answers
8. Everything in RED must be completed.
9. Type in your question and select the options for each question.
10. You can shuffle the questions and add a value to each question on this page. You will also select the proper answer.
**Note-there is a small BLUE question mark next to many of the sections. Click on the ? and a dialog box will open with a description (shown below).