Embedding videos (with or w/o specific sections of videos)
1. Login to the moodle course and turn on editing.
2. Scroll to the week that you want to embed the video.
3. Click "add resource or activity" bottom right-hand side of the week.
4. Select the activity that you want to update (e.g. label, URL, forum, etc.)
5. Click "add," a box will open. No action needed here until step 9 below.
6. In a separate window, open the Youtube video.
7. Play the video and take note of the time counter (if you only want the students to view a small portion of the video). If you are adding the entire video, proceed to step 8.
8. Just below the video screen, notice the "share" tab (shown above). Click on "share" and the link address will appear in blue (also shown above). The link is already highlighted for you, so right click and copy this link.
8.a. Lets say that you just want to play a portion of the video for your students. Notice the box and "start at" just to the right of the address link shown above. You can select a start time if you want to point out a very specific section of the video.
9. Go back to the moodle page and paste the link (right click, paste).
10. Click "save."