1. Login to your course and turn editing on.
2. Click, "add an activity or resource."
3. Scroll down to Blackboard Collaborate Live, click and add.
4. Complete the requirements for the session.
5. When a user clicks on the icon, he or she should see a link to enter the session.
4. Complete the fields to meet your needs. Click on any blue question mark for details about a specific topic.
***Note, there are many helpful videos on youtube for how to access and use Blackboard Collaborate if the instructions above were not helpful.
This link shows how to set it up, but keep in mind that this is using moodle 1.9, so much of the language may be different. Just follow the steps above for the proper verbiage and watch the video as a backup.