What is the money flow of my financial aid?
Thank you for your inquiry. Please see below for more information on the money flow of your financial aid.
- Direct and alternative loans are sent to the school via EFT or paper check depending on the lender
- Institutional aid is posted after compliance is verified
- State and Federal grants are awarded according to eligibility guidelines
- All funds are directly applied to your student billing account
- Your student account statement is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Refunds are issued from the Accounts Payable office in San Francisco and will be directly wired (EFT) to your checking/savings account. If you do not have e-refund set-up, a paper check will be processed and mailed to the address on file.
Did you find this article helpful?