How can I find out more about tax credits?

Thank you for your inquiry.  To find out more about tax credits or higher education tax benefits, please follow the instructions below.  Thank you. 
  1. Log in to the myAlliant portal
  2. Click on the "Student" tab
  3. Scroll down to "Frequently Used Forms," and click on "Financial Aid Forms"
  4. Click on "Frequently Asked Questions and Instructions" under the "Financial Aid" blue box located on the upper left-hand side of the screen
  5. Click on the link under "Tax Credit Information"

Did you find this article helpful?