I would like a particular student to be my TA or RA what do I next (Faculty)?

Thank you for your inquiry. The first step in establishing either an RA or TA position is to post the position with the Financial Aid office. The appropriate position posting paperwork may be obtained from the Campus Administrative Coordinator at: sacadmin@alliant.edu or 916-561-3203. If the student you are hoping to offer the position to does not qualify for Federal Work Study funding you will need to work with the Program Director to obtain department funding for the position.

Did you find this article helpful?