Grade Change/Missing Grade Inquires- Inquiries from students who have ran their degree audit and found discrepancies. (Sacramento)

Thank you for your inquiry. If you have discovered a "Missing Grade" and/or your professor has told you they are going to change your grade for a course, but you do not yet see it posted to your record, please contact or call 916-561-3206. You will need to provide information regarding the course number; term enrolled in the course; and any correspondence between yourself and the University in an attempt to get this matter resolved. An Academic Affairs personnel will investigate the situation and contact you regarding his/her findings and resolution.  Thank you. 

Did you find this article helpful?