Do I need to apply for my degree/graduation?

Thank you for your inquiry.  Yes, you need to apply for your degree/graduation. You must submit a completed Application for Degree form and make a payment in the amount of $60 (fee subject to change) to the Academic Affairs office, or submit proof of payment if already made. The form can be found on the myAlliant portal.  Please follow the instructions below to download the Application for Degree form.
  1. Go to the myAlliant portal 
  2. Click on the "Registration and Advising"
  3. Go to "Registrar's Office Shared Files"
  4. Click on "Application for Degree Form" under "Other Forms"
​*Deadline Dates: ​Deadline dates for submission of graduation applications are posted on the academic calendar.

Did you find this article helpful?