Where can I go to get assistance/help with my writing or to get tutoring? (LA)

Thank you for your inquiry. The Student Affairs Center provides information on free peer tutoring in writing and statistics. The tutors are Alliant students and can work with their peers during any stage of their assignments with the exception of dissertation or individual projects, as this is advanced level work that is meant to be done independently.

If you would like to receive information regarding independent editorial services, please contact the Student Affairs Centers at lastudentaffairs@alliant.edu, or stop by room 7131 for a referral listing.  

Did you find this article helpful?