Where can I find the dissertation manual?
Thank you for your inquiry. You can find the dissertation manual online. For CSPP students, you can find the dissertation manual on Moodle. For CSFS students, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to the myAlliant portal.
- Click on "Alliant Departments"
- Click on "Dissertation and Doctoral Projects" under "Departments In This Section"
- Click on "Forms and Information" under the "Dissertation and Doctoral Projects" blue box located on the left hand side of the screen
- Locate your school (e.g. CSFS or HSOE) under "Forms and Information"
- Click on the manual/handbook for your program
Did you find this article helpful?