What type of documentation do I need from my doctor? (Disability Services)

Thank you for your inquiry. The DSS website has forms for doctors to fill out, depending on the disability; medical/physical or psychiatric. Documentation may vary between individuals and therefore may require additional documentation.  It is recommended that you speak with your campus disabiolity coordinator for further clarification.

Did you find this article helpful?