How do I sign up for Disability Services?

Thank you for your inquiry. Students requesting accommodations should fill out their campus' accommodation form and submit it to the Office of Accessibility coordinator at their campus. Accommodations are usually arranged with the coordinator on each campus through a review of documentation, consideration of the request, and meeting with the student. For more information please visit

Did you find this article helpful?