How can I change my major?

Thank you for your inquiry. If you think that you would like to change your major you should first contact your academic advisor who will be able to answer any questions you may have.

Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor as soon as possible so that the transition from your old major to your new program can be as quick and smooth as possible.

International Students: After changing your major, you need to obtain a new I-20 from the ISSO office.

Did you find this article helpful?