What should I do if I have trouble with my courses? (International Students)

Thank you for your inquiry. In some classes, the instructor can arrange for tutorials for students who are having difficulty in the course. Consult with your instructor or contact the Student Services Office to make arrangements for tutoring assistance. For more information, contact either the dean's office of your specific program of study, or the ISSO.

Did you find this article helpful?