Can I take all the courses online? (International Students)

Thank you for your inquiry. If you are an international student who will be taking online courses from outside the U.S. with the intent to remain outside the U.S. during your studies, you are not required to obtain a visa. You may apply for part-time or full-time studies and will not be allowed to take any of your classes in the U.S. If you are an international student who intends to enter the U.S. while taking online courses or to take classes on campus, you will need to obtain an F-1 Student Visa for entry into the U.S. and your courses requirements may change depending on applicable immigration rules and regulations. You are required to immediately notify Alliant of any change in your immigration and/or residency status so that the appropriate steps can be taken to ensure compliance with immigration requirements.

Did you find this article helpful?