Does “X” class count for “Y”?

Thank you for your inquiry. Please speak with your Program Director(PD) regarding any course substitution requests. If your PD decides that X will count for Y, you must complete a Course Substitution Form, have it signed by your PD, and submit it to Academic Affairs. 

Did you find this article helpful?