How do I request an official audit report? (CFT Students Only - Irvine)

Thank you for your inquiry.  If you are a CFT student, and you are confident that you have completed both client contact and professional development hours, you may request an official audit report. Please fill out the Request for Audit of Hours Form; check “official” and either “practicum” or “internship” to request a report. Unfortunately, incomplete forms can not be accepted.  Please submit the form to Anna Chiang.  If you have any questions, please contact Anna Chiang via e-mail at or via phone at 949-812-7477.  Thank you.

Did you find this article helpful?