How do I check on my progress for my clinical training hours? (CFT Students Only - Irvine)

Thank you for your inquiry.  CFT students should fill out the Request for Audit of Hours Form. Please check “unofficial” and either “practicum” or “internship” to inquire about your current progress. Please submit the form to Anna Chiang. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Chiang via e-mail at or via phone at 949-812-7477. Thank you. 

Did you find this article helpful?