How do I dispute tuition charges?

Thank you for your inquiry. To dispute tuition charges, please follow the instructions below.  Thank you.
  1. Log into the myAlliant portal
  2. Go under the "Student" tab and locate the "Student Business Services" link located under the "Financial Resources" section.
  3. When you are on the Student Business Services page of the portal, click on the "Finance Petition Committee" link on the left side of the screen. 
  4. Fill out the form and email it to  You will hear back from the committee within 35 business days of submission.

Did you find this article helpful?