How do I dispute a fee charged to my account?

Thank you for your inquiry. To dispute a fee charged to your account please follow the instructions below.  Thank you.
  1. Log on to the myAlliant portal
  2. Select the "Student" tab
  3. Go under "Financial Resources"  and select the "Student Business Services" link
  4. On the right hand side of the page under "Student Business Services Office Forms and Info" you can locate the "Fee Exception Request".
  5. Fill out the "Fee Exception Request" form and once complete, email the form to or fax it to 858-635-4775.

Did you find this article helpful?